Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Stuff

So, I'm almost done cleaning up from the Super Bowl. It was a fun party, but not so wild and crazy that it should have taken two weeks to clean up from. I'm just too lazy to take the card table and chairs down stairs. And I'm not sure what to do with the leftover chips.

I thought I was all cleaned up from Christmas, til I discovered that the doormat of our home says "Happy Holidays!" Plus there's the whole light up candy canes and snowmans in the yard. And they need to come inside, because a roving band of teenage delinquents is roaming around busting up light up candy canes. Those cost $1.50 at Wal-Mart you jerks!

I'm kind of malaisey today. Yes, I know that's not a word. I have school board meeting, and my laptop has conked out so I have to use a pencil and paper to take notes. And I have to remember to leave by 5:00 because it's now in Springville instead of Spanish Fork.

No comments: