Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Slacking

I have stuff I should be doing. I should be finding the pants I'm going to wear tomorrow--at least the shirt is picked out. I may be a slacker, but I generally try to lay out the next days outfits before I go to bed. And I did remember to take Valerian--maybe an hour later than I meant to, but I did it. I usually forgo sleep aids when it's just me and H, but I drank 64 ozs. of Diet Dr. Pepper today--hey, it kept the migraine under control--and I needed something to counteract it.

H and I finally got our first chiropractic adjustments after the accident. You may wonder why it took so long? Well, Dr. Chapman was moving offices during this whole ordeal and the x-ray machine wasn't hooked up. Today was the first day it was up and running. You may wonder why I didn't just see someone else. Visit www.nucca.org and it might answer your question. It's the best form of chiropractic and there's only 3 doctors in Utah that practice it. The other one I've gone to is on maternity leave.

H and I were quite out--my x-rays show C1 went one way and C2 went another and there's a weird kink in my neck that shouldn't be there. I actually feel a lot better now that I'm back in. Hopefully H will regain her sweet self now that she's in again.

Anyway, I have lots of housework to do, Christmas stuff to do, newspaper stuff to do, and I really don't want to do any of it. What I want to do is watch CSI on the DVR, but I don't have any episodes on it and H is still awake.

I guess I'd better go finish getting ready for tomorrow. We have a follow-up visit to the chiropractor, H has preschool, and I have too much to do to continue wasting time. Seriously. I'm going. I'm getting up right now. For reals.

No comments: