Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Movies I Can't Stand

Old Yeller

Air Bud and all the sequels

Beethoven

Incredible Journey

Milo & Otis

(Are we seeing a pattern? Animal movies, particularly dog movies. I hate dog movies.)

Peter Pan

Finding Nemo

pretty much anything with Robin Williams in it

Sounder

Cast Away and most anything else with Tom Hanks in it, with the exception of You've Got Mail and Forrest Gump. Seriously hated the Da Vinci Code. We'll have to see if he can ruin Angels and Demons as well.

Camp Rock and anything else Demi Lovato ever makes

Babes in Toyland

Davy Crockett--I don't care if he is the king of the wild frontier.

Big Red--dog movie

Where The Red Fern Grows-again, a dog movie

Darby O'Gill and the Little People

Return To Oz

Muppets Wizard of Oz

Newsies

Most of these came from the list of 1,282 results that came up when I looked at the Disney Family Friendly movies on Amazon.com. And some others I just thought of while making the list.



No comments: