Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Evidence...

If my daughter didn't look a lot like my husband, there would be an easy way to tell they're related. Waking either of them up in the morning is like poking a hibernating grizzly with a stick. Then there's conversations like this:

I pick H up from pre-school. We're driving down the road, when suddenly H says "It's too quiet."

"I can fix that," I say, and the car is soon filled with DaDa's Disneyland. "Is that better?"

"Yes," replies a happy little girl.

We have also had this conversation:

We're in the Durango, waiting for Daddy. I'm flipping through the iPod, picking out some tunes to listen to. I pick Head On from the Jesus and Mary Chain.

"Turn it louder Mommy." H says.

"Is this loud enough?"

"No, louder!" H exclaims.

Just like her Daddy.

No comments: